Welcome to the Student Employment Website! On the right-hand
navigation bar you will find links to information and tools you
need to hire and supervise a student worker.
- Begin by posting a campus job on JobLink or requesting a
Federal Work Study (FWS) student.
- Review the step by step guide to hire a student.
- Familiarize yourself with job categories and rate
- Review the responsibilities of a supervisor. Especially
the verification of the Student Employment Card before the
student starts to work.
- You should also read through the Student Worker
Employment Handbook and Employment Policy for Student Workers
to familiarize yourself with information on Rensselaer's
student employment policies and procedures, getting paid,
eligibility to work, etc.