In accordance with Rensselaer’s Holiday Winter Break,
Research Administration and Finance will be closed beginning
Monday, December 25, 2017 and will re-open for business on
Tuesday, January 2, 2018.
To ensure timely processing of proposal submissions during
this time, your information must be received in RA&F no
later than Friday, December 15, 2017.
Please direct all proposal and award communications to the
appropriate list serve. This will ensure your email is received
and directed to the proper personnel. Your support is
appreciated as we move forward with streamlining operations and
improving response times.
PIFs and any documents/communications regarding
continuations, renewals and resubmissions. Please be sure to
include the following:
- Fully completed PIF in writeable version. No scanned
copies will accepted
- Draft budget
- Correct solicitation or link to solicitation
- Accurate deadline—date Rensselaer’s materials must be
- Requests for award status, incremental funds, no-cost
extensions, re-budget requests, and other post-award
- For Subawards issued from RPI to an external entity.
- For all post award inquiries.
If you would like to express concerns regarding the response
time to a recent inquiry, please feel free to contact David M.
Schultz at email@example.com.